Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc. was formed in 1964, and until 2010, was known as Daiwa Securities America Inc. They are a registered securities broker-dealer, a futures commission merchant, a Primary Dealer of U.S. Treasury securities, and a member of the New York Stock Exchange and other major U.S. exchanges.
Currently, Daiwa focuses mainly on sales and trading of Japanese, Asian, and U.S. equities, fixed income instruments, financial futures, and investment banking. Its parent company is Daiwa Capital Markets America Holdings Inc.Daiwa Stock Indices (DSI) is the performance index for Japanese stocks developed by Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd. and Daiwa Institute of Research, Ltd. Daiwa Stock Indices include DSI-1 and DSI-2. DSI are derived by weighting total returns of composing stocks by their market capitalization; DSI-1 are based on free-float shares, while DSI-2 are based on all listed shares.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 115 indices, including:
- Style indices – Total Index (+ Growth and Value), Large Index (+ Growth and Value), Small Index (+ Growth and Value), TOP Index (+ Growth and Value), NEXT Index (+ Growth and Value)
- Sector indices – 65 standard sectors and 14 Daiwa sectors
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Price Index
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.