Primary financial tools for hedging against risks are financial derivatives. One of the most successful and widespread option strategies is the Covered Call or so called Buy-Write strategy. Investors following the Covered Call strategy sell a call option and buy the underlying at the same time. Thus investors are able to protect themselves from a total loss and profit simultaneously from sideways market movements. Deutsche Börse reproduces this well-known and very successful investment strategy by means of the DAXplus® Covered Call index. The rolling index is based on the DAX® portfolio and a call option on DAX which is traded on the Eurex forward market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the DAXplus Covered Call.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjustment time, Annual volatility, Average, Beta, CAPM yield, Covariance, Gross Index, Inclusion price, ISIN, Reuters and Bloomberg IDs, Jensen‘s alpha, Modigliani’s M-square, Sharpe ratio, and Treynor ratio.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.