The Deutsche Börse index offering includes leading German blue-chip indices, other German focused equity concepts as well as strategy, global, alternative, commodity and fixed income indices.
DAX indices allow investors to chart the German market and investment strategies in a transparent, rules-based and cost-effective manner. DAXplus comprises strategy indices, which allow investors to employ investment strategies that benefit from certain market and economic trends. DAXglobal indices cover global industries such as the agribusiness sector, as well as country and regional indices worldwide.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1080 companies and 200 indices, including DAX, DAXPlus, DAXsector, DAXsubsector, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Canadian Index Flag, Gross Chaining Factor, Gross Index, Gross Market Value, Hedged Net Return, Market Capitalization, Net Chaining Factor, Net Index, Next Day Gross Chaining Fac-tor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Price Chaining Factor, Number of Constituents, Price Chaining Factor, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Currency Code, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Identification Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Investible Market Value in Euros, Gross Market Value, Gross Weighting Factor in Euros, Industry Description, Industry Level 1 Description, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Euros, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Market Value, Net Return, Net Return Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Flag, Nominal Market Value, Price Adjustment Factor, Price Index at Inception, Price Weighting Factor in Euros, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Shares Outstand-ing, Source Gross Investible Value in Euros, Source Investible Value in Euros, Ticker, Total Return, Total Return Investible Weight, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.