Additionally, the U.S. soy contracts (which have no restrictions upon genetically-modified strains) have been supplemented – for the first time – with the Tokyo non-GM soy contract, the better to reflect global consumer preferences in this important area. The index also includes futures on a range of industrial and precious metals such as copper, zinc, and gold.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 130 indices, including Diapason Commodity Indices, Rogers Int’l. Commodity Indices, and RICI Weight indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Symbol
- Excess Return In Euros
- Excess Return In Japanese Yen
- Excess Return In Swiss Francs
- Excess Return In Us Dollars
- Hedged Total Return In Euros
- Hedged Total Return In Swiss Francs
- Last Price Date, Price Index In Euros
- Price Index In Japanese Yen
- Price Index In Swiss Francs
- Price Index In Us Dollars, Ticker Symbol
- Total Return In Euros
- Total Return In Japanese Yen
- Total Return In Swiss Francs
- Total Return In Us Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.