The Dow Jones Corporate Bond Index℠ is an equally weighted basket of 96 recently issued investment-grade corporate bonds with laddered maturities. The index intends to measure the return of readily tradable, high-grade U.S. corporate bonds. It is priced daily.
Subindexes are available for yield-curve brackets of two, five, 10 and 30 years, and the indexes are further subdivided into indexes that cover the Financials, Industrials and Utilities sectors as defined by the proprietary classification system used by Dow Jones Indexes.
Key Features and Coverage at RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 29 indices, including several Dow Jones Corporate Bond Composite Indices and Global Select Real Estate Securities Corporate Bonds.
Some of the index items available include:
- Average Coupon, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Maturity, Market Capitalization, Average Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, Price Index, Total Return, Yield to Worst, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.