The Dow Jones Equity All REIT Capped Index is designed to measure all equity REITs in the Dow Jones U.S. Total Stock Market Index, as defined by the S&P Dow Jones Indices REIT/RESI Industry Classification Hierarchy, that meet the minimum float market capitalization (FMC) and liquidity thresholds.
- Weighting Method: Float-adjusted market cap weighted
- Rebalancing Frequency: Quarterly in March, June, September, and December
- Calculation Frequency: Real-time
- Calculation Currencies: USD
- First Value Date: Mar 19, 2010
- Launch Date: Apr 13, 2020
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 216 companies and 24 indices, including:
- Dow Jones Composite All Reit Index
- Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Indexes
- Dow Jones U.S. Residential Mortgage Index
Some of the data items available include: Price return, Gross total return, Net total return and Investable weight factor.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.