The Dow Jones Global Indexes (DJGI) is a family of international equity indexes, including world, region, and country indexes and economic sector, market sector, industry-group, and subgroup indexes created by Dow Jones Indexes a unit of Dow Jones & Company best known for the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The indexes are constructed and weighted using capitalization weighting.
- Dow Jones Titans™ Indices measure the performance of the largest stocks within countries, sectors and regions. The flagship index of the series—the Dow Jones Global Titans 50™ Index—includes the world’s largest multinational companies. The Dow Jones Global Titans 50 Index is designed to measure multinational companies whose blue-chip stocks are traded on the major exchanges of countries covered by the Dow Jones Global Indices (DJGI) benchmark family.
- The Dow Jones U.S. Total Stock Market Index, a member of the Dow Jones Total Stock Market Indices family, is designed to measure all U.S. equity issues with readily available prices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the following indices:
- Dow Jones Global Indices – Approximately 33750 indices, 12300 companies
- Dow Jones Global Titans Indices – Approximately 930 companies, 46 indices
- Dow Jones Country Titans Indices – Approximately 1000 companies, 22 indices
- Dow Jones Global Total Stock Market Indices – Approximately 17200 companies, 2150 indices
Some of the data items available include:
- Action Type, Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alias Symbol, Alternate Investible Weight Factor, Announced Date, Announcement ID, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close Of Business Date, Country Code (Listing), Currency Code, Currency Code Price, Current Alternate Classification Code, Current Gv Key, Current Tax Rate, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Date Of Portfolio, Dividend Adjusted Price, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Dividend Points , Divisor Factor , Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, EX-Date (Corporate Action Event Date), Franking Rate, GICS Industry Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Index , Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value , Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investible Weight Factor, Isin Code, Issuance Fee, Last Updated Date, Legacy Branding, Local Code, Market Capitalization , Market Capitalization Range, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Dividend Points , Net Index in US Dollars, Net Return, Number Of Constituents, Number of Shares Outstanding, Opening Unadjusted Price, Price Adjustment, Price Index , Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region, Replacement Stock Key, Reuters Identification Code, Rimes Symbol And Sequence Number, Sedol Code, Sequence Number, Shares Outstanding, Shariah Flag, Spin Off codes, Status, Stock Key, Subscription Price, Target Data, Ticker Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Flag, Weight in Index,