- DJ Industrial Average: Roughly two-thirds of the DJIA’s 30 component companies are manufacturers of industrial and consumer goods. The others represent industries as diverse as financial services, entertainment and information technology.
- DJ Composite Average: This average’s components are every stock from the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Dow Jones Transportation Average, and the Dow Jones Utility Average.
- DJ Transportation Average: This is a U.S. stock market index of the transportation sector, and is the most widely recognized gauge of the American transportation sector.
- DJ Utility Average: The Dow Jones Utility Average is a stock index that keeps track of the performance of 15 prominent utility companies
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 70 companies and the 4 indices described above.
Some of the data items currently available for this data source include:
- Company Items: Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip, Date, Dow Jones Id, Exchange Code, Exchange Rate, Investable Factor, Investable Market Capitalizaiton (LOC and USD), Investable Weight, Isin, Market Value (LOC and USD), Sedol, Shares Investable, Shares Outstanding, Symbol, Symbol Type, Ticker, Unadjusted Price (LOC and USD), etc.
- Index Items: Description, Gross Index (LOC and USD), Market Capitalization (LOC and USD), Price Index (LOC and USD), Total Return In (LOC and USD), etc.