The Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) index family includes thousands of indices that have passed screens for Shari’ah compliance. The Titans (Blue-chip) Indices include the following:
- Dow Jones Islamic Market Europe Titans 25 Index – measures the performance of the 25 the leading Shari’ah-compliant stocks in Europe.
- Dow Jones Islamic Market Asia/Pacific Titans 25 Index – measures the performance of 25 of the leading Shari’ah-compliant stocks in the Asia/Pacific region.
- Dow Jones Islamic Market Titans 100 Index – measures the performance of 100 of the world’s leading Shari’ah-compliant stocks.
- Dow Jones Islamic Market U.S. Titans 50 Index – measures 50 of the largest Shari’ah compliant U.S. stocks.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 145 companies and four indexes. Some of the data items available include:
- Current Items: adjusted price, country weight, cusip, date, description, dow jones indentifier, dow jones internal code, exchange code, industry code and description, investable market value in USD, investable weight, isin, iso country code, iso currency code, market weight, sector code and description, sedol, source group code, sub-sector code and sub-sector code description, super-sector code and description, symbol, ticker, etc.
- Historical Items: dividend, exchange rate, gross index, investable factor, investable market value in LOC, last price date, market capitalisation, market value in USD and LOC, price index, shares investable, shares outstanding, total return, unadjusted price, etc.