The Dow Jones North America Select Junior Indices are designed to measure the performance of U.S. and Canadian companies in the oil & gas producers and oil equipment, services & distribution sectors, along with the gold mining subsector.
In an effort to increase the component count of the index while maintaining the “Junior” characteristic, and taking into consideration turnover impact, S&P DJI enacts the following:
- Both on a full and float-adjusted market cap basis, a company must fall within the bottom 25% by cumulative market cap range of the eligible GICS sub-industries (bottom 30% for current index constituents)
- Stocks must have a float-adjusted market cap of at least US$ 100 million (US$ 75 million for current index constituents Stocks must have a three-month median daily value traded (“3M MDVT”) of at least
US$ 500,000 (US$ 300,000 for current index constituents).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Dow Jones North America Select Junior (Gold; Gas/Oil) indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Price Return, Total Return, Net Total Return, Mkt Cap Liquidity Screen, Index Inverse, Sector, Size Classification, Weighting Method, Rebalance Frequency, Annualized Risk, P/E, Number of Constituents, Weighted Average, Ticker, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.