The Dow Jones Real Estate Indices are a range of indices that are tailored to meet a variety of investor needs. The real estate sector is defined according to the proprietary classification system used by indices carrying the Dow Jones brand. More-granular REIT indices are available based on our REIT/RESI Industry Classification Hierarchy–an independent classification system designed specifically to meet the needs of REIT analysts and investors. The hierarchy provides classification of REITs into equity, mortgage, or hybrid REITs as reported in a company’s regulatory filings; and further assigns REITs to a property type based on the primary focus of the REIT portfolio, as described by the company.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 290 companies and 40 indices. Index coverage includes:
- Dow Jones Composite All Reit Index, Dow Jones Equity All Reit Index, Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Indexes, Dow Jones U.S. Residential Mortgage Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Index Items: Last Price Date, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index Divisor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Legacy Branding, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Gross Index Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Gross Index Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Sector Description, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Closing Market Capitalization, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Codes, Gross Adjustment Factor, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Investible Weight, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Market Capitalization, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.