The Dow Jones SustainabilityTM Indices are maintained collaboratively by S&P Dow Jones Indices and RobecoSAM. Following a best-in-class approach, the indices measure the performance of the world’s sustainability leaders. Companies are selected for the indices based on a comprehensive assessment of long-term economic, environmental and social criteria that account for general as well as industry-specific sustainability trends. Only firms that lead their industries based on this assessment are included in the indices. The family includes global and regional broad market indices, sub-indices (excluding alcohol, gambling, tobacco, armaments, etc.), and global and regional blue-chip indices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 115 indices and 990 companies.
Index coverage includes:
- DJSI World, Asia Pacific, Emerging Markets, Europe, North America, Australia, Korea, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Eurozone, etc.
Some of the data items currently available include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Dow Jones Sector Level, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, GICS Codes, Gross Adjustment Factor, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Number of Shares Outstanding, Opening Unadjusted Price, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index/Country, etc.
- Index Items: Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor, Exchange Rate, GICS Sector Description, Gross Index Divisor, Gross Index, Legacy Branding, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index Divisor, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Gross Index Divisor, Next Day Gross Index Market Capitalization, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Net Index Divisor, Next Day Net Index Level Market, Capitalization, Next Day Number Of Constituents, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.