The Dow Jones Total Stock Market IndexSM family is a clear, comprehensive mirror to the global equity market. Anchored by the Dow Jones Global Total Stock Market Index, this family includes more than 12,000 securities from 65 countries—providing near-exhaustive coverage of both developed and emerging markets. As its U.S. component, the family features the Dow Jones U.S. Total Stock Market Index, which comprises all U.S. equity securities with readily available prices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For these data sources, RIMES hosts the following:
- DJ Total Stock Market Indices – approximately 225 indices and 4600 companies.
- DJ Global Total Stock Market Indices – approximately 2140 indices and 16000 companies.
- DJ Total Stock Market Fundamental Characteristics – approximately 165 securities.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Country Code, Description, Gross Index, in USD, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in USD, Market Value, Price Index, in USD, Source Group Code, Symbol, etc.
- Company Items: Country Weight, Currency Code, Cusip, Date, Dividend, Dow Jones Id, Dow Jones Internal Code, Exchange Rate, Gross Adjustment, Industry Level Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN, ISO Currency Code, Market Capitalization Range, Market Value, Market Weight, Net Adjustment, Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, etc.