ECPI is active in the development and construction of indices and index strategies such as smart beta solutions that offer superior performance potential keeping the features of efficient index solutions: diversification, liquidity, transparency, and cost efficiency. Since the launch of its first “Ethical” index, ECPI has been pioneering the index-linked investment world in the sustainability arena and in the broader thematic scene. In 2007 ECPI launched the first Climate Change index and, since then, the thematic index family has grown rapidly.
ECPI develops and constructs indices and index strategies, such as smart beta solutions; and offers global megatrend strategy index that selects the thematic indices linked emerging markets, population dynamics, climate change, and scarcity of resources, as well as climate change index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 9400 bonds and 22 indices; including various ECPI Indices (e.g. EM ESG, EMU Govs, Euro Ethical Corp, Global Developed, etc.). Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Accrued Interest, Annual Modified Duration, Annual Yield, Ask Price, Base Market Value in Local Currency, Bid Price, Bloomberg Ticker, Convexity, Country Code, Coupon, Currency Code, Daily Total Return, Day Count, Dirty Price, Exchange Rate, First Coupon Date, Index Price, Industry Level, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Maturity Date, Month to Date Total Return, MOODY’s Rating, Notional Outstanding, Paid Cash, Previous Coupon Date, Semi Annual Modified Duration, Semi Annual Yield, Standard & Poor’s Rating, Yield, Yield to Maturity / Years to Maturity, etc.
- Index items – Annual Portfolio Modified Duration, Average Annual Convexity, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Yield to Maturity, Base Market Capitalization, Hedged Total Return in Euros, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Semi Annual Portfolio Modified Duration, Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.