Exchange Data International ( EDI ) is the premier provider of back office securities and administrative data, with an established global reputation for the highest quality and accuracy. Our extensive content database includes worldwide equity and fixed income corporate actions, dividends, static reference data, closing prices and shares outstanding, delivered via data feeds and the Internet.
Securities closing prices represent a consistent comparison value crucial to investors wanting to perform portfolio valuation, index calculation or benchmark their positions. The EODP service covers all major exchanges with a special focus on emerging and frontier markets. EDI currently collects closing pricing data for equities, bonds, indices and some funds from over 170 markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 460000 Bonds, 1600 Primary Quotations, 3000 Warrants, 360 ETFs, 80 Funds, etc.
- American Deposit Receipts, Bonds, Currencies, Companies, Convertibles, Commodities, Exchange Traded Fund, Funds, Indexes, Primary Quotations, Secondary Quotations and Warrants, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Type, Callable Flag, Country Code/Description, Coupon, Coupon Class/Frequency/Pay Date/Type, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Database Symbol, Day Count, Description, First Coupon Date, Isin Code, Issue Date/Details, Issuer/EDI Code, Maturity Date, Original Amount Issued, Perpetual Flag, Portfolio Date, Puttable Flag, Sedol Code, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.