Since 1994, Exchange Data International (EDI) has been helping the global financial community make informed decisions with high-quality securities reference data, corporate actions and end of day pricing services. Exchange Data International covers all major markets with special emphasis on emerging and frontier markets that are Africa, Asia, Far East, Latin America and Middle East.
The interbank rate is the rate of interest charged on short-term loans made between banks. Banks borrow and lend money between each other in the interbank market in order to manage liquidity and meet the reserve requirements placed on them by regulators; the rate depends on maturity, market conditions, and credit ratings. The interbank rate can also refer to the price at which banks conduct wholesale foreign exchange transactions in both the spot and forward market; spreads are tighter than for smaller retail transactions.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 40 reference rates; including:
- Emirates Interbank Offered Rate
- Kuala Lumpur Interbank Offered Rate
- Moscow Prime Offered Rate
- Norwegian Interbank Offered Rate
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.