Exchange Data International ( EDI ) is the premier provider of back office securities and administrative data, with an established global reputation for the highest quality and accuracy. Our extensive content database includes worldwide equity and fixed income corporate actions, dividends, static reference data, closing prices and shares outstanding, delivered via data feeds and the Internet.
Securities closing prices represent a consistent comparison value crucial to investors wanting to perform portfolio valuation, index calculation or benchmark their positions. The EODP service covers all major exchanges with a special focus on emerging and frontier markets. EDI currently collects closing pricing data for equities, bonds, indices and some funds from over 170 markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 480000 funds data securities. Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price
- Country Code
- Currency Code
- Cusip Code
- Exchange Identification Code
- ISIN Code
- Issuer Description
- Last Price Date
- Local Code
- Market Closed Date
- Market Identifier Code
- Opening Price in Local Currency
- Price Date
- Security Type
- Sedol Code
- Unadjusted Price
- Value Traded
- Volume Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.