Exchange Data International ( EDI ) is the premier provider of back office securities and administrative data, with an established global reputation for the highest quality and accuracy. Their extensive content database includes worldwide equity and fixed income corporate actions, dividends, static reference data, closing prices and shares outstanding, delivered via data feeds and the Internet. Securities closing prices represent a consistent comparison value crucial to investors wanting to perform portfolio valuation, index calculation or benchmark their positions. The EODP service covers all major exchanges with a special focus on emerging and frontier markets. EDI currently collects closing pricing data for equities, bonds, indices and some funds from over 170 markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts:
- Equities data – Companies (1465737) and Indexes (145406)
- Fixed Income data – Bonds (494042), Warrants (3335), Primary Quotations (1626)
Some of the data items available include:
- Equity Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Capital Call Factor, Capital Reduction Factor, Capital Return Factor, Consolidation Factor, Country Of Quotation, Currency Code, De-Merger Factor, Distribution Factor, Dividend Factor, Exchange Identification Code, Isin Code, Issue Type, Market Identifier Code, Offer Factor, Price Index, Rights Factor, Security Type, Sedol Code, Sentiment Value, Subdivision Factor, Total Return, Unadjusted Ask, Unadjusted Bid, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Last, Unadjusted Volume, etc.
- Fixed Income Items – Bond Type, Callable Flag, Country Code/Description, Coupon, Coupon Class/Frequency/Pay Date/Type, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Database Symbol, Day Count, Description, First Coupon Date, Isin Code, Issue Date/Details, Issuer/EDI Code, Maturity Date, Original Amount Issued, Perpetual Flag, Portfolio Date, Puttable Flag, Sedol Code, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.