Broad, liquid and rules-based equity index benchmarks
The EMIX indices offer broad benchmarking and liquid tradable index solutions that track equity markets globally. EMIX rules-based methodologies are publicly disclosed and designed to be replicable. The EMIX indices cover most major global currencies of the broad and liquid Equity markets. Also covered are global indices, including mining and emerging markets indices.
- Regulatory compliance – Meet changing requirements with our solutions
- Flexibility – Customize existing indices and build new indices in collaboration with our experts to meet your specific investment criteria
- Reliability – Rely on data that has undergone rigorous and comprehensive quality controls, and capture the continuously growing universe of global equity indices with daily updates
- Transparency – Access to public index methodologies, daily index levels and index composition information such as constituents and weights. In addition, we also distribute data through our FTP service and via many data vendors
- EMIX Smaller European Companies Indices
- EMIX World Indices
- EMIX Global Mining Indices
- EMIX Global Gold, Mining and Energy Indices
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 7500 companies and 360 indices, including, but not limited to, EMIX Global Mining, Smaller Europe, Smaller India, Smaller Japan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, World EX USA, World Smaller Companies, etc. Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Investible Market Value in US Dollars, Industry Level Codes, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Investible Market Value in US Dollars, Net Investible Weight, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Previous Day Closing, Price for New Joiners, Shares Outstanding, Total Dividends, Total Net Dividends, Total Return, Total Return Investible Weight, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, Unadjusted Price in US Dollars, Weight Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Net Index Divisor, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Gross Index Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Market Value in US Dollars, Next Day Net Index Divisor, Next Day Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.