Euromoney Indices is the index compilation and calculation business of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. Formerly HSBC Quantitative Techniques, the business is now transferred to Euromoney ownership. Euromoney Indices aims to grow its suite of benchmark indices, offering asset managers competitive alternatives to what is now available in the markets.
- Euromoney Indices focus on devising the comprehensive index tools that underpin and validate successful asset management strategies.
- With over twenty five years’ experience, Euromoney Indices combine intellectual rigour with operational flexibility.
- Euromoney Indices deliver a service that has a personal dimension and transparent pricing structure that’s unique in the industry.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts various Euromoney Benchmark Indices, including the Euromoney Smaller Companies Index Series and the Euromoney Global Mining, Energy, Steel & Gold Index Series.
Euromoney Index coverage includes:
- Smaller European Companies Index, World including US Smaller Companies Index, Global Mining Index, Dragon 300 Index, Small Japanese Companies Index, Latin America 100 Index, South East Asia Smaller Companies Index, Euromoney World excluding US Smaller Companies Index, Emerging Europe 200 Index, South African Free Float Index, Global Emerging Markets Index, EMEA Index, and MENA Index.
HSBC indices include:
- HSBC Climate Change Index and HSBC Asset Management Economic Scale Index – these indces are calculated by Euromoney on behalf of HSBC.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Description, Index Market Value In Loc/USD, Monthly Adjustment, Number Of Components, Price Index, Total Return (Gross), etc.
- Company Items: Adjustment Factor, Company Symbol, Country Code, Cusip, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividends, Exchange Rate, Group Code, Group Description, Industry Code/ Desc, Investable Factor, Isin Identifier, Iso Country Code, Local Code1, 2, Market Value, Month To Date Total Return, Monthly Volume, Parent Sedol Identifier, Price To Earnings Ratio, Sector Code/ Description, Securtiy Type, Sedol Identifier, Shares Outstanding, Undajusted Price, Yield, etc.