- BEL20® Indices – The Price Index: real-time index that continuously measures the price performance of the 20 most liquid Belgian equities; Private Reinvestment Index: takes the reinvestment of net dividends into account; Institutional Reinvestment Index: identical to the BEL 20 private reinvestment index, with the exception of the treatment of dividends, which are reinvested on a gross instead of net basis.
- Brussels All Shares Index: This index is an all shares index that serves as a broad benchmark for Euronext Brussels.
- Sector Indices – The sector indices, which are based on the Brussels all shares reinvestment index, are calculated on the basis of closing prices.
- Belgian Continuous Reinvestment Index – This index reflects the price and dividend trends of Belgian and foreign shares listed on Euronext Brussels.
- Midcap Reinvestment Index – Consists of all Belgian equities that are continuously traded, with the exception of the BEL20 securities, follows the price performance of medium-sized companies listed on Euronext Brussels.
- Small Cap Reinvestment Index – The small cap index measures the price performance of the smaller companies traded in auctions, and is weighted according to daily market capitalization.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts 54 indices and approximately 200 companies.
Note that RIMES also offers index weightings (constituent products) for this data source.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Combined Database Source & Symbol Code, Country Code, Currency Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date Of Portfolio, Description, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividends Net, Divisor Factor In Local Currency, Gross Index In Local Currency, Index Component Weight, Index Flag, Industry Level Code/ Description, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value In Euro Dollars/ Local Currency, Investable Shares, Isin Code, Market Capitalization In Local Currency, Market Identifier Code, Market Value Net Index, Number Of Constituents, Number Of Shares Outstanding, Price Index, Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight In Index, etc.