Euronext acquired The Irish Stock Exchange in 2018, expanding its federal model in line with its mission to power pan-European capital markets. This acquisition demonstrated Euronext’s ability to welcome independent European exchanges to finance the real economy and its long term strategy.
Euronext Dublin includes listing debt, company shares, funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs). They offer membership to trade shares and Irish Government bonds. They distribute data and announcements and provide LEI and ISIN, FISN and CFI code services through ISEdirect. Euronext Group also offers a range of services to issuers.
Euronext Dublin operates 4 markets – the Euronext Dublin for listing debt, shares, funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs); the Global Exchange Market for debt and funds and the Euronext Growth and the Atlantic Securities Market for companies raising equity. Euronext Group also offers markets providing companies with access to capital and liquidity.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 100 companies and 5 indices. Index coverage includes:
- ISEQ: ESM, 20, Financial, All Share, Small, and 20 Capped
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Country Code, Currency Code, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items – Adjustment Flag, Capping Factor, Country Description, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Exchange Rate to Euros, Free Float Factor, Industry Level Codes and descriptions, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value (in Euros & LOC), Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value (in Euros & LOC), Next Date of Portfolio, Portfolio Headline Index Symbol, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price (in Euros & LOC), etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.