Euronext Indices compiles, calculates and publishes a wide range of indices covering several major European and national indices:
- Euronext Amsterdam Indices include: The AEX index is a stock market index composed of Dutch companies that trade on Euronext Amsterdam, formerly known as the Amsterdam Stock Exchange. The AMX index is composed of the 25 funds that trade on the exchange and that rank 26-50 in size. The AScX index is derived from Amsterdam Small Cap Index and is composed of the 25 funds that trade on the exchange that rank 51-75 in size.
- Euronext Paris Indices – Calculates a family of indices with CAC 40 being the exchange’s benchmark. Its components are included in the broader SBF 120 Index. The SBF 250 index, a benchmark for the long-term performance of equity portfolios, includes all of the SBF 120 and structured by sector. The MIDCAC index includes 100 of the most liquid medium-size stocks on the Premier Marché and Nouveau Marché, calculated on the basis of opening and closing prices, and the Nouveau Marché Index represents stocks in the growth market.
- Euronext Brussels Indices: The stock exchange in Belgium is Euronext Brussels, which since 2000, is part of the larger Euronext group, now managed by Euronext N.V. Some of the indices included in this series are: BEL20® Indices, Private Reinvestment Index, Brussels All Shares Index, Belgian Continuous Reinvestment Index, Midcap Reinvestment Index follows the price performance of medium-sized companies listed on Euronext Brussels, and Small Cap Reinvestment Index measures the price performance of the smaller companies traded in auctions.
- Euronext Dublin Indices – Euronext acquired The Irish Stock Exchange in 2018, expanding its federal model in line with its mission to power pan-European capital markets. Euronext Dublin includes listing debt, company shares, funds and exchange traded funds. Euronext Dublin operates 4 markets – the Euronext Dublin for listing debt, shares, funds and exchange traded funds; the Global Exchange Market for debt and funds and the Euronext Growth and the Atlantic Securities Market for companies raising equity.
- Euronext Lisbon Indices – Includes weightings comprised of index levels, divisors and market capitalization and Stock reports (carrying detailed composition data) published twice daily. Weighting is based on Free Float adjusted market capitalization and eligible companies are required to fulfil the velocity threshold and minimum free float.