The Next Group Index Weightings product is comprised of Index (carrying index levels, divisors and market capitalisation) and Stock reports (carrying detailed composition data) published twice daily.The Next Day reports (NXTD) carry data adjusted for corporate actions/index reviews. The Next Group includes the following indices:
- Euronext 100 Index® – A benchmark index managed and supervised by the Global Index Group of Euronext. Number of constituents are 100 with a weighting of full market capitalisation.
- Next 150 Index® – A benchmark index listed on the Euronext main market with a liquidity test based on 12 month velocity of 20 percent. Number of constituents is 150 with a weighting based on full market capitalisation.
- Alternext OSEO Innovation Index® – A Price index with net and gross return versions. Selection of inclusive companies fulfil the criteria stipulated by OSEO. Number of constituents is variable with a weighting based on full market capitalisation.
- The Alternext® All-Share Index is a market capitalisation weighted price index of the eligible companies listed on the Alternext Market of Euronext. Alternext should be read as representing all the Alternext Markets operated by the subsidiaries of Euronext N.V.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 25 indices and 1075 companies. Index coverage includes: CAC40, Euronext (100, FAS, Iberian, IEIF), Next 150, PSI High Dividend, etc. Note that RIMES also offers index weightings (constituent products) for this data source.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Index Items: Country Code, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Market Identifier Code, Net Index, Next Day Dividend Points Gross/Net, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Gross Index, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Net Index, Next Day Number of Constituents, Next Day Price Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Flag, Capping Factor, Country Description, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Portfolio Headline Index Symbol, Previous Day Closing Price for New Joiners, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.