Consumer price inflation in the euro area is measured by the Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP). The HICP is compiled by Eurostat and the national statistical institutes in accordance with harmonized statistical methods.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 8 indices and 32 currencies and 1 money market (Pre-Euro Short Term Rate):
- Refinancing Operations Fixed Rate Tenders
- Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP) – an indicator of inflation and price stability for the European Central Bank (ECB).
- AAA Par and Spot Curves
Available data items include Series Value, Total Return, Last Price Date, Price Index, Yields, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.