Euribor® (Euro Interbank Offered Rate) is the rate at which euro interbank term deposits are being offered by one prime bank to another within the EMU zone. Eonia logo Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is an effective overnight rate computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, initiated within the euro area by the contributing panel banks.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 17 reference rates, including: Euro Interbank Offered Rates and Euro Overnight Index Average.
- Average Rate – 30 days (Live feed)
- Average Rate – 360 days (Live feed)
- Average Rate – 365 days (Live feed)
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Series Value
- Total Volume Traded
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.