Eurostat is a Directorate-General of the European Commission located in Luxembourg. Its main responsibilities are to provide statistical information to the institutions of the European Union (EU) and to promote the harmonization of statistical methods across its member states and candidates for accession as well as EFTA countries.
The organizations in the different countries which actively cooperate with Eurostat are summarized under the concept of the European Statistical System. Eurostat calculates the GDP based on the information provided by national statistics institutes affiliated to Eurostat.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 90 indices (Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices). For GDP data, index coverage includes approximately 80 Eurostat Gross Domestic Product Indices
Available data items include: Return (over 1 quarter or year), Last Price Date, Minimum Wage and Price Index.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.