FnGuide Inc. provides financial information services in South Korea and internationally. The company operates FnGuide.com, a cyber banking and financial data solution that offers home-equity and corporate finance, debt, and economic data; and FnMoa, which provide financial markets and market distribution information, as well as publishes classified information processed by financial information Web-based site.
KRW Cach index is calculated by adjusting the proportion of treasury bonds and monetary stabilization bonds composed of 30 stocks in the index target duration of more than one month remaining maturity less than one year to be more than 0.3 years to 0.5 years. There is a total return index series are to index and net price index, market price index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the the KRW Cash Index and index data items such as Last Price Date and Total Return. Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Total Return
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.