Forsyth Barr Ltd. is a New Zealand owned firm, with 20 offices throughout the country. They assist personal, institutional and corporate clients providing a full range of investment services. Forsyth Barr is a foundation New Zealand Exchange firm (NZX) and accredited market participant. We have been confirmed by the Financial Markets Authority as a Qualifying Financial Entity (QFE). Research is the cornerstone of our advice. We have one of New Zealand’s leading teams of analysts. Our global affiliations ensure comprehensive research coverage of all major investment markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 13 securities and one index (Forsyth Barr Asx Infrastructure & Utilities Index).
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Gross Index in Australian Dollars, Market Capitalization in Australian Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in Australian Dollars. etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Bloomberg Ticker, Currency Code, Price Return , Total Return, Dividend Per Share Gross, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Australian Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Market Value in Australian Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sector Code, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.