FTSE International was established in 1995 to manage and develop FTSE and FT-Actuaries Indices. The securities eligible for inclusion in the FTSE Actuaries are comprised of securities in a Monitored List.
At periodic review, all securities included in the Monitored List are ranked by full market capitalisation (i.e. before the application of investability weightings) from largest to smallest. Companies which are large enough to be constituents but do not pass the liquidity test shall not be included in any Actuaries index. At the next annual review, they will be included in the Monitored List and will be re-tested against all size and investability screens.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1060 companies. Some of the data items available include:
- Currency Code
- Date of Portfolio
- Database Domain Code
- Industry Level 1 Code
- Last Price Date
- SEDOL Code
- Shares Outstanding
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Unadjusted Price in Local Currency
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.