The FTSE All-World High Dividend Yield Index is designed to represent the performance of companies after implementing a forecast dividend yield ranking process. The index comprises stocks that are characterized by higher than average dividend yields based on the FTSE All-World Index, which is part of the FTSE Global Equity Index Series.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts over 2500 companies and the FTSE All-World High Dividend Yield Index. The index is designed for the creation of index tracking funds, derivatives and as a performance benchmark. Capital, Total Return and Net Total Return indices are available and are calculated in real-time.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Free Float Factor, Gross Investable Market Value , Index Map Symbol, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Investable Market, Net Investible Weight, Net Return, Net Return Adjustment Factor, Previous Closing Day Date, Raw Adjustment Factor (Source), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Tax Rate, Total Return, Total Return, Investible Weight, Unadjusted Price, and Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items: Database Symbol (Source) – Net Index, Ex Dividend Adjustment Year to Date, Gross Index, Index Flag, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.