The FTSE Shariah All-World Index is the result of a joint initiative between FTSE and Yasaar to create a Shariah compliant index family. Yasaar is responsible for reviewing the Shariah compliance of existing and prospective constituents of the FTSE Shariah All-World Index, which is made up of the large and mid capitalisation stocks from the FTSE Sharia Global Equity Index Series. The FTSE Sharia Global Equity Index covers all regions across both developed and emerging markets, to create a comprehensive Sharia indexing solution.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 100 indexes and approximately 3300 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Description, Dividend Yield, Gross Index, Last Dividend Pay Date, Market Value, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, Xd Adjustments Year To Date, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country, Date, Dividend Payment, Exchange, Icb Level, Index Symbol, Investable Market Value, Investable Weight, Investable Weight For Weighted Returns, Investment Factor, Iso County Code, Iso Currency Code, Market Value, Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.