The FTSE ASEAN Index Series represents stocks from the seven leading ASEAN financial markets: Bursa Malaysia, Hanoi Stock Exchange, Ho Chi Minh Exchange, Indonesia Stock Exchange, The Philippine Stock Exchange, Singapore Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Its coverage includes large, mid and small cap constituents listed on the seven exchanges that make up the ASEAN partnership. The majority of the indices can be used as tools for the creation of index tracking funds, derivatives and as a performance benchmark. The FTSE ASEAN Stars Index is intended as a barometer and not to be used as the basis for investment products.
The indices are calculated based on price and total return methodologies, both real time (FTSE/ASEAN 40 only) and end-of-day. The index family includes: the FTSE/ASEAN 40 Index, which is designed to represent the performance of the largest companies in the ASEAN region’s markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the FTSE/ASEAN 40 Index. Some of the data items available include:
- Gross Index
- Index Flag
- Market Capitalization
- Number of Constituents
- Price Index
- Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment
- Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.