The expansion of the FTSE ASFA Australia Index Series to CGT provides greater flexibility, enabling superannuation funds to select the after-tax benchmark that best suits their requirements, whether it’s franking credits, participation in off-market buy-backs, capital gains tax, or all of these.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
- For the FTSE ASFA Australia data source, RIMES hosts approximately 750 companies and 16 indexes.
- For the FTSE ASFA Australia Tax Adjusted data source, RIMES hosts approximately 750 companies and 32 indexes.
- For the FTSE ASFA Australia CGT Indices, RIMES hosts approximately 500 companies and 16 indices (including FTSE ASFA Australia Super CGT 100, 200, 300, All-Share, Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap, etc.).
Some of the data items available include:
- FX Items: Exchange Rate to Given CCY, Exchange Rate to USD, etc.
- Index Items: Market Value (in AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, LOC, USD); Net Index (in AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, LOC, USD); Number Of Constituents; Price Index In AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, LOC, USD; Xdividend Adjustment Factor, etc.
- Company Items: Adjustment Factor, Country, Date, Description, Dividend Adjustment Factor Net, Dividend Net Of High Tax/Mid Tax, Dividend Net Of Superannuation, Dividend Net Of Tax Exempt, Dividend Payment, Dividend Yield, Domain, Exchange Of Trade, Icb Level 1-4 Code/Description; Index Membership; Investable Market Value In Aud, Loc; Investment Factor; Iso Country Code; Iso Currency Code; Last Pricing Date, Market Value In Aud, Loc; Net Return High Tax, Mid Tax, Superannuation, Tax Exempt, Portfolio Reference Id, RIMES Calculated High Tax Rate, Mid Tax Rate, Superannuation Tax Rate; Sedol, Shares, Shares Invested, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Weight To Be Used With High Tax, Mid Tax, Net Return, Price Return, Superannuation, Tax Exempt, Weight Using Full Market Value, etc.