The FTSE BRIC 50 Index represents the performance of the 50 biggest companies by full market capitalisation, that trade as either depositary receipts (for Brazilian, Indian or Russian companies), or H shares (for Chinese companies). The index provides a highly-liquid BRIC basket that can be easily traded, and as such the index aims to represent the free-float adjusted capitalisation of the underlying security.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the FTSE BRIC 50 Index and approximately 100 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Cap Range Flag, Closing Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Identification Code, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level 1-4 Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Flag, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Total Return, Total Return Investible Weight, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items: Description, Dividend Adjustment Factor, Gross Index, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Yield. etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.