The FTSE Total China Connect Index is designed to represent the performance of large and midcap Chinese companies listed in or outside the People’s Republic of China (PRC). The index
reflects a broad China equity opportunity set available to international investors, and covers all major Chinese share classes including A Shares, B Shares, H Shares, Red chips, P Chips, S Chips
and N Shares. The A Share constituents are determined by the shares available to international investors through the Northbound China Stock Connect Scheme.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1058 companies and 2 indexes; including FTSE Total China Connect Index; Net Tax Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- ICB Code, ICB Supersector, No. of Constituents, Net MCap(CNHm), Wgt percent, Share Class, Return/Risk Ratio, Drawdown (%), Return %, Return PA%, Volatility, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.