Unforeseen events can upend markets quickly with a heavy dose of volatility. As such, it could help investors to get targeted exposure, which global index, data and analytics provider FTSE Russell provides with the recent introduction of new FTSE Target Exposure indexes.
These indexes allow users to achieve, explicit exposure objectives from risk factors, industries and countries, to sustainable investment goals, thereby providing precise alignment between investment exposures and investment objectives.
The indexes allow investors to precisely calibrate exposure to common risk factors such as Value, Quality, Low Volatility, Size and Momentum as well as industry and country classifications. The indexes represent a natural evolution of FTSE Russell’s factor framework by applying variable factor tilts over time to account for the changing attributes of stocks. Crucially, the indexes maintain the high levels of transparency associated with the FTSE Global Factor Index Series.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 2 indices:
- FTSE Developed 0.4 Target Exposure Comprehensive Factor Index
- FTSE Developed 0.4 Target Exposure Comprehensive Factor Net Tax Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Database Symbol (Source) – Net Index, Description, Market Capitalization,
- Net Index, Nominal Yield, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Year to Date Ex Net Dividend Adjustment, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.