FTSE Group and the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX) worked together to create the first set of Shariah and non-Shariah tradable indexes for the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. The FTSE DIFX Index Series represents the performance of the largest and most liquid Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) companies, initially in Kuwait, Qatar and UAE; while the FTSE DIFX Shariah Index Series represents the performance of the largest and most liquid Shariah-compliant companies in the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) countries, initially Kuwait and Qatar.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the FTSE DIFX Index Series, RIMES hosts approximately 100 companies and the following three indexes: Kuwait 15 Index, Qatar 10 Index and UAE 15 Index.
For the FTSE DIFX Shariah Indexes, RIMES hosts approximately 75 companies and the following two indexes: FTSE Nasdaq Dubai Kuwait 15 Shariah Index and FTSE Nasdaq Dubai Qatar 10 Shariah Index.
Some of the data items currently available include:
- Company Items: Description, Domain, Yield, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Date, Exchange Code, Industry Code Level 1-4, Industry Description Level 1-4, Investable Factor, Investable Value (in LOC, USD), Investable Weight, Local Identification, Market Value (in LOC, USD), Market Weight, Number Of Shares, Sedol, Shares Investable, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Unadjusted Price (in LOC), etc.
- Index Items: Gross Index, Gross Index in USD, Market Capitalization, Market Capitalization in USD, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price Index in USD, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.