The FTSE Dividend Select Equal Weight Index Series is designed to measure the performance of US companies that have successfully increased their dividend payments over a period of ten years. On a quarterly basis the highest-ranking companies based on momentum are selected and equally weighted to form the final index, capturing the Small, Mid, or Large cap domestic market. The indexes are designed to provide a benchmark for investors looking to capture a concentrated portfolio of constituents demonstrating increased dividends and positive momentum.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 200 companies and 3 indexes.
Index coverage includes:
- Russell 1000 Dividend Select Equal Weight Index
- Russell 2000 Dividend Select Equal Weight Index
- Russell Midcap Dividend Select Equal Weight Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Daily Net Return, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend Adjustment Factor, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Gross Index, Hedged Index in Local Currency, Hedged Price Index, Hedged Yield, Market Capitalization, Month to Date Net Index Return, Net Dividend Adjustment Factor, Net Dividend Adjustment Factor Special Tax (UKPN), Net Index, Nominal Yield, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Year to Data Net Return, Year to Date Price, Year to Date Total Return, etc.
- Company Items – Average Dividend, Beta, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Capping Factor, Corporate Action Story, Corporate Action Type, Country Code, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Announcement Date, Dividend Books Close Date, Dividend Capitalization in Local Currency, Dividend Currency, Dividend Ex Date, Dividend Payment Date, Dividend Per Share, Dividend Status, Dividend Type, Dividend XD Date, Exchange Identification Code, Float Market Value, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Dividend Inclusive Market Value, Growth Weight Factor, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Euros, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Systematic Risk, Total Return, Total Risk, Total Volume Traded, Tracker Change Code, Tradeable Instrument Display Mnemonic, Unadjusted Price, Value Weight Factor, Year to Date Price/Total Return in Local Currency, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.