FTSE Fixed Income Indexes delivers market-tested and comprehensive benchmarks, trusted and widely followed by the global investment community. With over 30 years of experience in benchmarking, FTSE’s fixed income indexes offer a comprehensive family of indexes with a broad array of currencies, regions, and asset classes. Based on objective rules, FTSE’s fixed income indexes strike a balance between comprehensiveness and replicability, making them appropriate for fund managers, ETF issuers, and sponsors. A unified methodology across markets enables investors to use the indexes’ building blocks for customized benchmarks based on specific needs. FTSE Fixed Income Indices’ flagship index, the WGBI, measures the performance of fixed-rate local currency investment grade sovereign bonds. This widely adopted benchmark comprises sovereign debt from 20+ countries denominated in 15+ currencies. The index was created in 1986 and offers more than 25 years of history.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts approximately 32500 bonds, 14800 indexes and 26 currencies.
Some of the index data items available include:
- Bond Items: Accrued Interest, Actual Coupon Rate, Band Weight, Clean Price, Common Frequency , Modified Duration, Convexity to Libor, Country Code/Description, Coupon, Coupon Frequency, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Total Return, Date of Portfolio, Dated Date, Day Count, Duration to Worst, Effective Convexity, Effective Duration, Exchange Rate, First Coupon Date, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Issue Amount/ Description, Macaulay Duration, Market Value/Weight/Bands, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Month to Date Income/Price Return, Month to Date Reinvestment Return, Month to Date Total Return, Next Call Date, Notional Outstanding , OAS to Libor, Option Adjusted Spread, Parent Ticker, Price Return Percentage Month to Date, Rating, Registration, RIMES Alias Symbol, Rolling Yield, Sedol Code, Spread, Ticker, Weight , Years to Maturity, Yield to Call/Maturity, Yield to Worst, etc.
- Index Items: Average Common Frequency (Duration to Worst, Modified Duration, Yield to Worst), Average Coupon, Average Duration to Worst, Average Effective Duration, Average Life , Average Macaulay Duration, Average Modified Duration, Average Rating, Average Yield, Daily Total Return, Effective Convexity, Hedged Flag, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Market Value, Month to Date Total Return, Notional Outstanding, Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Previous Price, Price Return, Total Return, etc.
Related modules available at RIMES include:
- FTSE Australian Broad Investment-Grade Bond Index (AusBIG)
- FTSE Euro Broad Investment-Grade Bond Index (EuroBIG)
- FTSE Eurobond Indices
- World Inflation-Linked Securities Index (WorldILSI)
- FTSE World Inflation-Linked Securities Index – Additional Markets (WorldILSI-AM)
- FTSE Emerging Markets Inflation-Linked Securities Index (EMILSI)
- FTSE World Broad Investment-Grade Bond Index (WorldBIG)
- FTSE World Government Bond Index (WGBI)
- FTSE World Government Bond Index – Additional Markets (WGBI-AM)
- Constituent Data
- Daily Returns
- Monthly Returns and Attributions
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.