FTSE Fixed Income Indexes have been producing fixed income Indexes for more than 30 years. The comprehensive family of indices offers global and regional coverage across a broad array of currencies, regions, asset classes, and credit qualities. Based on objective rules, FTSE’s fixed income indexes strike a balance between comprehensiveness and replicability, making them appropriate for fund managers, ETF issuers, and sponsors. A unified methodology across markets enables investors to use our indexes as building blocks for customized benchmarks based on specific needs.
Introduced in 1985, the US Broad Investment-Grade Bond Index (USBIG) tracks the performance of US Dollar-denominated bonds issued in the US investment-grade bond market. The index includes US Treasury, government-sponsored, collateralized, and corporate debt providing a reliable representation of the US investment-grade bond market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
The RIMES module for FTSE’s Domestic Fixed Income securities includes data going back to 2006. This package contains daily returns, monthly returns/attributions and constituent data. RIMES hosts approximately 450 indexes and 18500 bonds.
Some of the securities covered at RIMES include:
- Treasury, Government Sponsored, Agency, Mortgage-backed securities, Asset-backed securities, STRIPS, Corporates, etc.
Some of the bond and index data items available include:
- Accrued Interest, Average Coupon, Average Duration To Worst, Average Effective Duration, Average Life, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Modified Duration, Average Option Against Spread, Average Rating, Average Yield, Common Frequency Modified Duration, Convexity To Libor, Country Code, Country Weight, Coupon, Coupon Frequency, Currency Code, Current Coupon, Cusip, Daily Return, Description, Duration To Worst, Effective Convexity, Effective Duration (Cash Adjusted/To Libor), Index Weight, Industry, Issuer, Long Cusip Identifier, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Market Weight, Maturity Bands, Modified Duration/Duration To Worst, Month To Date (Income Return, Price Return, Total Return), Next Call Date, OAS; OAS to Libor, Outstanding Face Value, Parent Ticker, Price, Price, Return Index, Rating, Sector Classification, Spread, Ticker, Total Return, Yield To Call, Yield To Maturity, Yield To Worst, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.