FTSE has extended its equity index suite to include Frontier markets. The FTSE Frontier 50 Index is FTSE’s first index to be created from an eligible universe of 23 new frontier markets, which has been screened using its established country classification methodology that assesses markets against the size requirements, basic governance and market infrastructure elements required by international institutional investors.
The new index is calculated in real-time and is designed to be used as the basis of financial products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and derivative products.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 180 indices and 750 companies.
Index coverage includes FTSE Frontier indices (FF 50 Index, Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Large, Mid and Small Cap, etc.).
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Last Price Date, Gross Index, Index Flag, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Identification, Free Float Factor, Gross Investable Market Value, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Total Return, Total Return Investible Weight, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, and Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.