The FTSE Global Bond Index Series is a series of fixed income indexes covering the principal government bond markets, global emerging, European covered, Sterling and Euro denominated corporate markets. FTSE continues to enhance and develop the indexes in line with market and investor requirements. The objective of the series is to create and maintain accurate indexes by using contributed pricing from multiple sources including 16 out of the top 20 dealer banks in Global Fixed Income.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2130 bonds and 110 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- FTSE Euro Corporate Bond Index, FTSE Pfandbrief Indexes, FTSE Euro Emerging Markets Bond Index, FTSE Sterling Corporate Bond Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Data: average convexity, average coupon, average duration, average modified duration, average years to maturity, average yield, numbers of constituents, outstanding face value, price index in local currency, total return index in local currency, etc.
- Bond Data: accrued interest, convexity, country code, country description, coupon frequency, coupon rate, currency code, current coupon rate, cusip, date, description, dirty price, domain, duration, file type, isin, issuer description, maturity band, maturity date, modified duration, next coupon date, outstanding face value, outstanding face value in local currency, price, rating code, rating description, sedol, symbol, years to maturity, yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.