The FTSE Gold Mines Index Series is designed to reflect the performance of the worldwide market in the shares of companies whose principal activity is the mining of gold. It is intended to supply gold investors and analysts with an accurate reflection and comprehensive coverage of the global gold markets. The index series encompasses all gold mining companies that have a sustainable and attributable gold production of at least 300,000 ounces a year, and that derive 51% or more of their revenue from mined gold.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts daily index and constituent level data for 9 indices and approximately 60 companies.
Index coverage includes: FTSE Gold Mines Indexes (Americas, Asia Pacific, EMEA, Net Tax).
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Description, Dividend Yield, Database Description, Gross Index (USD), Index Market Value (USD), Number Of Constituents, Price Index (USD), etc.
- Company Items: Company Weight in Index, Component Weight in GMI, Country, Currency, Database Country Code, Database Market Value (USD), Database Source, Date, Exchange Code, Index Membership, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Iso Country Code, Market Value, Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Symbol, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.