FTSE Group and Global Wealth Allocation Limited (GWA) have worked together to create new indexes for the global equity market. The FTSE GWA Index Series provides breaks with the traditional price-weighted design and instead captures a company’s wealth creation in the form of its net income, cash flow and book value.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts data for approximately 6700 companies and 22 indices.
Index coverage includes various FTSE GWA Indices, e.g. All-World, Developed, Japan, UK, US, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Dividend Index Adjustment, Dividend Yield, Gross Index, Market Value, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Cap Range Size Flag, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Identification Code, Exchange Rate, Global Wealth, Allocation Factor, Global Wealth Investment Value, Industry Level 1-4 Code/Description, Market Capitalisation, Market Value, Net Adjustment, Portfolio Date, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.