FTSE, the global index provider, announced that the Subsidized Schools Provident Fund (SSPF) and Grant Schools Provident Fund (GSPF) have transitioned the benchmark used for their Hong Kong equity portfolio from the FTSE Hong Kong Index to the FTSE MPF Hong Kong Index. The FTSE MPF Hong Kong Index includes “H” shares, reflecting the effect of including this share class in indexes for a more comprehensive representation of the Hong Kong equity market. The change to the FTSE MPF Hong Kong Index demonstrates that the inclusion of “H” shares provides a more representative benchmark for Hong Kong equity investments.” FTSE has calculated the FTSE MPF Hong Kong Index Series since 2001, when it was selected by Watson Wyatt and the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association (HKIFA) to create a range of country and regional benchmarks hedged into HKD for the local investment community.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 50 indices and 3400 companies. Index coverage includes: FTSE HK Treasury 2007 Customized Indices, FTSE HK Treasury + Hshares Indices, etc.
Some of the company and index data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code/Description, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Identification Code, Gross Index, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Codes/Descriptions, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value in US Dollars, Investable Weight, Market Capitalization in Hong Kong Dollars, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Source Investible Value in US Dollars, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Yield
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.