The FTSE Infrastructure Index Series is a comprehensive and complementary set of nine indices, diversified across six FTSE-defined infrastructure sectors, to reflect the performance in core infrastructure and infrastructure-related listed securities worldwide.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1080 companies and 30 indices. Index coverage includes:
- FTSE Developed Infrastructure Index
- FTSE Emerging Infrastructure Index
- FTSE Global Infrastructure Index
- Core Infrastructure Indices
Some of the company data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Identification Code, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Codes, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Value, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Number of Shares Outstanding, Sedol Code, Source Country Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Yield, etc.