The FTSE Infrastructure Index Series is a comprehensive and complementary set of nine indices, diversified across six FTSE-defined infrastructure sectors, to reflect the performance in core infrastructure and infrastructure-related listed securities worldwide.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1200 companies and 50 indices. Index coverage includes:
- FTSE Developed Infrastructure Index
- FTSE Emerging Infrastructure Index
- FTSE Global Infrastructure Index
- FTSE Core Infrastructure Indices
Some of the company data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Identification Code, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Codes, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Value, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Number of Shares Outstanding, Sedol Code, Source Country Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.