The FTSE Italia Index Series is designed to represent the performance of Italian companies listed on MTA and MIV markets of Borsa Italiana, providing market participants with a comprehensive and complementary set of indexes which measure the performance of the major capital and industry segments of the Italian market.
The FTSE Italia PIR Benchmark Index comprises of constituents of the FTSE MIB Index excluding foreign shares and constituents of the FTSE Italia PIR PMI Plus Index. The index is designed to reflect the requirements of Italy’s new law on tax-advantaged personal savings plan “Piani Individuali di Risparmio” (PIR). In order to maintain compliance with the PIR Law, the aggregate weight of constituents from the FTSE MIB Index is capped at 60%. The index is calculated based on price and total return methodologies, both real time intra-second and end-of-day. A net of tax index is also available.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 115 companies and 2 indexes:
- FTSE Italia PIR Benchmark Net Tax Index
- FTSE Italia PIR Benchmark Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Capping Factor, Country Code, Currency Code, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Identification Code, Float Market Value, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Last Modified Date, Last Price Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Original Currency, Reference Date, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Tracker Change Code, Unadjusted Price, Yield, etc.
- Index Items – Database Symbol (Source) – Net Index, Dividend Adjustment Factor, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Adjustment Factor, Net Index, Nominal Yield, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.