The FTSE MIB (Milano Indice di Borsa) (the S&P/MIB prior to June 2009) is the benchmark stock market index for the Borsa Italiana, the Italian national stock exchange, which superseded the MIB-30 in September 2004. The index consists of the 40 most-traded stock classes on the exchange. The index was administered by Standard & Poor’s from its inception until June 2009, when this responsibility was passed to FTSE Group, which is 100% owned by the Borsa Italiana’s parent company London Stock Exchange Group.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the FTSE MIB Index, with approximately 70 companies and 2 indices, the FTSE MIB Index and FTSE MIB NET TOTAL RETURN Index.
Some of the data items available include:
Index items: Dividend Yield, Gross Index, In Eur, Market Cap (Act), Number Of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Company items: Adjusted Price, Country Code, Description, Currency, Date, Exch, Ftsemibfact, Index Code, Industry Code/Description (Icb), Investable Factor, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investment Value In Euros, Isin Code, Market Value, In Euros, Number Of Shares, Sector Code (Icb), Shares Outstanding, Subsector Code, Unadjusted Price In Loc, Weight In Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.