The MPF World Government Bond Index (MPF WGBI) is designed to comply with the regulatory requirements governing investments in debt securities by Hong Kong Mandatory Provident Fund schemes. The index is based on the FTSE World Government Bond Index (WGBI), which measures the performance of fixed-rate, local currency, investment-grade sovereign bonds. The WGBI is a widely used benchmark that currently comprises sovereign debt from over 20 countries, denominated in a variety of currencies, and has more than 30 years of history available.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1430 bonds and 34 indexes. Index coverage includes MPFWGBI Indexes.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Accrued Interest, Actual Coupon Rate, Clean Price, Convexity to Libor, Country Code, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Duration to Worst, Effective Convexity, Effective Duration, Industry Code, Issuer Description, Market Value, Market Weight, Maturity Bands, Maturity Date, Maturity Sector, Modified Duration, Month to Date Income Return, Price Return, Reinvestment Return, Total Return, Next Call Date, Notional Outstanding, OAS to Libor, Option Adjusted Spread, Rating Sector, Registration, Sector Code, Sedol Code, Spread, Ticker, Yield to Call, Yield to Maturity, Yield to Worst, etc.
- Index Items – Average Duration to Worst Call, Average Life, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Modified, Duration, Average Option Adjusted Spread, Average Spread, Average Yield, Average Yield to Worst, Bid Price, Common Frequency Modified Duration, Coupon, Coupon Frequency, Daily Total Return, Effective Duration, Gross Spread, Macaulay Duration, Modified Duration to Worst, Rating, Total Return, Duration to Worst, Last Price Date, Number of Constituents, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.